Friday, 19 November 2010

Exchange Elation and Portfolio

Big news!

Earlier this term I applied for an Erasmus study exchange at the Parisian art school ESAG Penninghen, for January - March 2011. This past week I was informed that my application was successful and I rapidly accepted the offer. I am so excited about being in Paris, improving my drawing and painting, and taking advantage of everything the city has to offer (students)! Galleries, museums, life drawing, Parisian sketching, coffee, bread... s'all good. Now to look toward living arrangements and everything related...

My portfolio application consisted of a few animations and plenty of individual images. I decided to compile the pictures into a few multi-image panels, to give an idea and record of how my portfolio stood when I applied.

Bons moments!